Thursday, August 11, 2011

I was featured!

I'm so honored and thrilled! Beth of Smazoochie wrote about my quilt Homage to Mondrian in her post "I LOVE these quilts!". Beth chose few quilts inspired by painters, and she reviews them very cleverly and with deep perceptive. I love the other two quilts. You can see them in this very interesting post here.



This quilt is only my second work. I was a new quilter and blogger. I was overwhelmed with the kind of attention this quilt got. I love art, I love modern art and abstract art and you can see that I love Mondrian. This quilt is now hanging in my son's living room and I'm so proud that he loves it at well.

Go and visit Beth's blog. Beth is an excellent writer and a great quilter. It's always a pleasure to read her posts, whether its about quilting or about traveling through Kansas. Thanks so much, Beth, for featuring my quilt!

Noga

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt......congrats on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noga, you are a sweetheart! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured. This is a gorgeous quilt. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete