Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm back, missed you so much!



I can't believe it was so long since I last posted. So much has happened. First we went to Venice, Italy, for a business trip, followed by another unscheduled trip to Rome! Oh, Italy. The beauty, the colors, the art, the coffee and the people! So much inspiration!


pictures from: Burano (in Venice), Campo di fiori market (Rome) and Maxxi -
Museum of Modern Art in Rome - must see!




Well, I got back home and life happened, and I went into a creative block. Until I decided to just open the sewing machine and see what happens. I started again with a very small project: an iphone case for my son.






The fabric is "Skyline" by Alexander Henry, a lovely fabric with the skyline of Manhattan. It's a very simple project, but somehow I had to rip and re-rip few times... It came out quite nice and my son loves it.

Now I'm back on the saddle (or maybe on the sewing machine...). Hope to show you more work quite soon!

I'm linking to Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story and Made by Me at JAQS Studio

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment