Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIP - Kaleidoscope quilt #3


I finished almost all 42 blocks, but I'm still debating with myself about final placement. The quilt is too large for my design wall, so I have to work on the floor. I find it quite difficult seeing the whole picture (have to stand on a chair), so it takes much longer.

Here's a sample of 16 blocks, still on the wall. Hope to finish this quilt soon!

I'm linking to Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story, and to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

Thanks for stopping by!
Noga

7 comments:

  1. The sample looks wonderful the full quilt will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful kaleidoscope! Good luck as you finish up with placement! It's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I have had one of these quilts on my to do list for some time now, yours is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! I love the flow of the placement! I don't have a wall either and use the floor...taking pictures and looking at them on the computer really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this mean that you have already done 2 Kaleidoscope quilts?!! This one is just so beautiful. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was my third kaleidoscope quilt... This is the one and only, so far. It's just the third post on this quilt

      Delete
  6. That looks so beautiful! I'd love to make a quilt like this. Try taking a picture of the blocks with your digital camera. It helps to see the big picture and rearrange things.

    ReplyDelete